SCSD to Host Two Upcoming COVID-19 Vaccine Clinics
Published on 2/24/22
In partnership with Wegmans, the Syracuse City School District will host two upcoming COVID-19 vaccination clinics.
Monday, February 28th (1st dose & Booster)
3:30 to 6:30 pm
STEAM at Dr. King Elementary (416 E. Raynor Ave.)
Registration is required - click here to register!
Monday, March 7th (1st dose & Booster)
4 to 6 pm
Franklin Elementary (428 S. Alvord St.)
No registration required - walk-ins only!
• All children 5 to 17 years of age MUST BE ACCOMPANIED by a parent or legal guardian
• Pfizer boosters will be available to those 12 & over.
It must be at least 5 months since your second dose
• Moderna boosters will be available to those 18 & over. It must be at least 6 months since your second dose.
• Please make sure you are selecting the appropriate vaccine.
• All patients should bring their insurance card
• If you are getting a booster dose, you need to bring your vaccination card.
• If anyone is under quarantine, they cannot attend the clinic. No exceptions.
• Masks are required.