Fire/Rescue Advisory CouncilStudents in the Fire/Rescue program at the Public Service Leadership Academy will learn about fire prevention and develop critical fire skills necessary to handle the challenges and demands of fire protection. Students will also learn about fire awareness and safety management, tactics and operation, hazardous materials and fire Hydraulics.
Advisory Council members should have expertise in Emergency Medical Service, emergency medical professions, firefighting, fire protection, industrial fire safety and fire investigation.
Advisory Council Members:
- David Wall (OCC)
- Greg VanDyke (Onondaga County Dispatch Center)
- Jeff VanBeveren (Skaneateles Ambulance Volunteer Emergency Service)
- David Landsberg, MD (Crouse Hospital, SUNY Upstate)
- Troy Hogue (AMR)
- Mike Huppman (OCC)
- Robert Cussen (SCFC)
- Gerry Tarbell (NYS Division of Homeland Security & Emergency Service Office of Fire Prevention & Control)
- Todd Hall (Onondaga County 911 Center, Skaneateles Fire Department)
- John Rossiter (Syracuse University Fire Prevention Office)
- Joe Rinefierd
- Shelly Howland (TLC)