Geospatial Intelligence Advisory Council
The geospatial intelligence at the Public Service Leadership Academy will build strong foundations in: Mathematics and Science, computer skills and broad research, writing and analysis skills. Students will use ArcGIS software to build and explore within the Geospatial curriculum.
Advisory Council members should have expertise in Geospatial Technology, meteorology, homeland security, gas and oil exploration.
Advisory Council Members:
- Bob Brower (IAGT @ Cayuga Community College)
- Karen Kwasnowski (Ground Point Technologies)
- Edward Hart (Syracuse-Onondaga County Planning Agency)
- Lisa Warnecke (GeoManagement Associates, Inc., SUNY ESF)
- Paula Cutrone (CNYRTA Centro)
- Jason Deshaies (Syracuse Metropolitan Transportation Council)