Natural Resources Advisory Council
The program develops an integrated view of the biological, ecological and social dimensions of the environment. In addition to academic course work, students learn about careers through guest lectures and field trips to businesses/industry and government agency partners.
Advisory council members should have expertise in environmental engineering, environmental laboratories, and related governmental environmental agencies.
Advisory Council Members:
- Maggie Edelstein (C&S Companies)
- Jason Hamidi (Rosamond Gifford Zoo)
- Brian McAninch (OCC)
- Andrew Radin (Onondaga County Resource Recovery)
- Paul A. Ray, M.S. (SUNY ESF)
- Theresa Evans (OCRRA)
- Judy Cary (Fenner Renewable Energy Education Center)
- Reina Apraez (Syracuse Real Food Coop)
- Arianna De Angelo (SUNY ESF Student)
- Rick Beal (ESF)
- Adrianne Canino (Onondaga Earth Corp)
- Jacob O'Connell (ESF Outreach)