The Construction Technology program teaches students the essential skills needed to begin a career in the building and construction trades.
Students will gain real-world knowledge and hands-on experience in the fundamental components of carpentry, drywall, painting, framing, roo ng,
oor installation, door and window installation, blueprint reading, siding, electrical wiring, plumbing, proper
tool use, and OSHA safety training. Students will develop and demonstrate integrated academics and employability skills through class activities, projects, community service and professional development.
Students in the Construction Technology program at Nottingham High School will earn OSHA & NOCTI construction safety standards and credentials. They will have the opportunity to earn the Core, Laborer 1 and Laborer 2 credentials as well.
Construction Worker, Framing Carpenter, Painter/Wall Coverer, Roofer, Carpenter, Electrician, Plumber, Concrete Finisher, Drywall Finisher, Glazier & Glass Worker, Tile/Floor/Window Installer
Advisory council members should have expertise in construction, building trades, building materials suppliers or governmental agencies.
- Jeff Albert (Associated Builders & Contractors)
- Greg Lancette (CNY Building Trades Council)
- Chris Gray (Turner Construction)
- Terri Anderson (Hayner Hoyt Construction Company)
- Joseph McGlynn (R B Woodcraft)
- Ray Brooks (R B Woodcraft)
- Steve Tallman (TAG Mechanical)
- Joe Branagan (Classic Cozy)