At Danforth Middle School, we practice CREW, Community, and Collaboration to drive our development as empowered learners who believe in themselves, and display respectfulness, care for others, intellectual curiosity, persistence, and habits of virtue.
We achieve this by:
- Contributing to a learning environment which is culturally responsive to all learners and all school community members
- Actively taking ownership of our academic achievement and socio-emotional wellbeing
- Recognizing the relevance of classroom learning to our daily lives and our future
- Striving to be lifelong learners, sharing our knowledge, and using that knowledge to give back to our community
- Holding each other accountable for positive behavior and the safety and security of all members of our community
A Danforth Middle School Family working together to promote the success of all students, gain all we can from a high quality education; and move on to High School as responsible active citizens, serving our community, equipped for success in all aspects of our lives.
I believe that I can succeed.
I will seize every opportunity to learn and grow.
I will honor and respect all people.
I believe in the worth of every member of my community.
I believe that I have a contribution to make to society, my country, and the world.
I will contribute intellectually, artistically, physically, with all that I am and all that I will be.
Leader: So say we all?
School: So say we all!
2018-2019 Danforth Student School Supply List
Please call 435-4535 and speak to:
- White lined loose leaf paper
- No 2 Pencils
- Pens (blue/black)
- 1-inch Spiral Note Books 12 (6 for MP 1-2 and 6 for MP 3-4)
- 6 Pocket Folders
- Three hole zipper pouch to hold pens, pencils, etc.
- Scientific Calculator for all grades
- Combination lock (gymnasium locker room)
Dr. C for more information about 8th Grade
Ms. Faircloth for more information about 7th Grade
Mrs. Archer for more information about 6th Grade