Moving-up Drive Thru Ceremony
Published on 6/21/21
Congratulations to you and your Brighton Academy 8th grade Scholar. We look forward to seeing all of the families at our Moving Up Drive Thru ceremony. Brighton Academy is so excited to be able to share this special time with you all.
I have included some information for families to know as we embark upon this special day. Please see below.
1. Dress Code- This is not a formal ceremony. Students are NOT expected to wear formal attire. General School day attire is more than appropriate.
2. Scheduled Time- It is important that families adhere to their scheduled times for the Drive Thru ceremony. Please arrive @ Brighton Academy (1607 S. Geddes St.) at your scheduled time.
3. Families should enter the Drive Thru Ceremony from the rear of the school (Grant St.) and travel up the side of the school (rear driveway) and proceed to the front of the building.
4. Remain in your vehicle!! Staff members will assist and inform families when it is time to exit your vehicle.
5. When advised to exit your vehicle ONLY THE STUDENT AND ONE FAMILY MEMBER CAN EXIT THE VEHICLE (social distancing will be in effect).
6. The student and the family member will proceed to the Main Entrance of the building. The students name will have their name called; student will receive certificate and other moving up ceremony surprises.
7. Families will then return to vehicle to depart.
There will be a computer collection box for families, as ALL COMPUTERS AND HOTSPOTS need to be returned back to Brighton.
We truly enjoyed being a part of your Scholars journey here at Brighton Academy. We wish you all the best.
Richard Richardson III, Building Principal
Moshiena Faircloth, Building Vice Principal
To view the official Moving-up Drive Thru Letter please Click This Link