SCSD and Wegmans to Host Vaccine ClinicIn partnership with Wegmans, the SCSD is pleased to announce a new COVID-19 vaccination clinic on Monday, January 10, 2022 from 3–7 pm at Bellevue Elementary School (530 Stolp Ave.).
We are asking everyone to pre-register for the clinic. To register, please visit: https://c.ateb.com/8a108e206c55489f80e53be68a69b8cc. (You may need to copy and paste this link into a browser!)
- All children 5 to 17 years of age MUST BE ACCOMPANIED by a parent or legal guardian
- Pfizer boosters will be available to those 12 and over. It must be at least 5 months since your second dose
- Moderna boosters will be available to those 18 and over. It must be at least 6 months since your second dose.
- Please make sure to select the appropriate vaccine.
- All patients should bring their insurance card
- Those getting a booster dose need to bring their vaccination card to the clinic with them.
- If anyone is under quarantine, they cannot attend the clinic. No exceptions.
- Masks are required for anyone entering the school building.
Thank you for doing your part to help keep our community healthy! #SCSDCares