Computer Forensics Advisory CouncilComputer Forensics at the Public Service Leadership Academy students will learn techniques to search for, preserve and analyze information on computer systems to find potential evidence for a trial.
Courses will include in-depth coverage of computer crime laws, collection and management of evidence, analyzing computers that might contain crime-related information and preparing computer evidence for courtroom testimony.
Advisory Council Members:
- Joe Giordano (Utica College)
- Jay Williams (Parsons Corporation Director of Cyber Security)
- Andrew Cramer (SCSD Manager of Operations & Programming)
- Jim Shea (Cyber Defense Institute)
- Roger Benn (Excellus)
- Andrew Carr (Utica College)
- Justin Storms (Onondaga County Center for Forensic Science, Digital Evidence)
- Peter Smith (Upstate Agency)
- Zoe Koulouris (Upstate Agency)