Cybersecurity Advisory CouncilA student in the Cybersecurity program at the Public Service Leadership Academy will learn how to make online information more secure and protect users from the growing threat of cyber-attacks. This program teaches the core concepts needed to understand, assess and protect information security systems. The pathway will cover the four foundation areas of information security: Networking, operating systems, hardware and systems administration.
Advisory Council members should have expertise in Computer Forensics, Law Enforcement, Computer Systems and Repair, Network Security.
Advisory Council Members
- Joe Giordano (Utica College)
- Jay Williams (Parsons Corporation Director of Cyber Security)
- Andrew Cramer (SCSD Manager of Operations & Programming)
- Jim Shea (Cyber Defense Institute)
- Roger Benn (Excellus)
- Andrew Carr (Utica College)
- Justin Storms (Onondaga County Center for Forensic Science, Digital Evidence)
- Peter Smith (Upstate Agency)
- Zoe Kourlouris (Upstate Agency)