Cybersecurity Advisory Council
A student in the Cybersecurity program at the Public Service Leadership Academy will learn how to make online information more secure and protect users from the growing threat of cyber-attacks. This program teaches the core concepts needed to understand, assess and protect information security systems. The pathway will cover the four foundation areas of information security: Networking, operating systems, hardware and systems administration.
Advisory Council members should have expertise in Computer Forensics, Law Enforcement, Computer Systems and Repair, Network Security.
Advisory Council Members
- Joe Giordano (Utica College)
- Jay Williams (Parsons Corporation Director of Cyber Security)
- Andrew Cramer (SCSD Manager of Operations & Programming)
- Jim Shea (Cyber Defense Institute)
- Roger Benn (Excellus)
- Andrew Carr (Utica College)
- Justin Storms (Onondaga County Center for Forensic Science, Digital Evidence)
- Peter Smith (Upstate Agency)
- Zoe Kourlouris (Upstate Agency)