Media Communications Advisory Council
Students of this program learn to work in a professional television studio while being involved in operating the school’s news and communication network including daily announcements, social media, news magazine and web presence. The class structure is project-based, and the hands-on creation of finished projects supplemented with readings, writing, lectures, demonstrations, videos, online research and critiques.
Advisory council members should have expertise in web design, radio and TV broadcasting, marketing, social media communications and digital media.
Advisory Council Members:
- John Fentress (Visual Technologies)
- Lindsay Ott Wilcox
- Ashley Kang (The Stand)
- Charlie Miller (Syracuse.com)
- Jan Quitzau (Bousquet Holstein PLLC)
- Mike Kaminski (Co-Chair, OCC)
- Jennifer Sanders (NewsChannel 9)