How to Stream Your Phone Content to a TV
Published on 3/20/20
Van Duyn Elementary School
How to Mirror your phone to your TV
How to Connect a Samsung Phone to a Smart TV
Connect to your TV with Smart View
- Open the Quick Settings panel by swiping down from the top of the screen using two fingers. Then swipe to and tap the Smart View icon.
- Tap your TV from the list of Available devices. Depending on the TV, you may need to enter a PIN or allow access to complete the connection.
- Your phone's or tablet's screen will now appear on the TV. If you want to stream the TV's screen to your phone or tablet, and the TV supports it, tap Other device → Phone. To switch back, tap Phone → Other device.
- When you are done using Smart View, tap the Smart View icon on your phone, and then tap Disconnect.
- Important: Make sure your TV is turned on and connected to the same Wi-Fi network as your phone. Some TVs may require you to switch inputs or turn on screen mirroring.