Phone number, address, guardian changes

     Published on 8/31/15   Tagged under:    LeMoyne Elementary School   

Phone Number Updates
Families still have the ability to update their phone numbers through the Home Access Center. They can make phone number updates by visiting and clicking on the Parent Home Access button on the main page.  The will be required to enter their username and password and follow the instructions.
Guardian Changes
Please ensure that all requests to change the name of the guardian in eSchool are accompanied by custodial documentation.  Custodial documentation includes a custodial court order or official letter from a state, county or local agency indicating that the student has been placed and physically resides with the new guardian.  This official letter (on letterhead) must include the new guardian’s name, address and telephone number.
Address Changes
All address change requests must be accompanied by two proofs of address.  The Department of Student Registration will not process an address change without the following documentation:

Each item must include the name of a parent or guardian and must be dated within 30 days of registration. Parent or guardian must provide one document from each category.

Category A                                                                              
·      Copy of residential lease; deed; or mortgage statement
·     Statement by a third-party landlord, owner, or tenant from whom the parent/guardian  
lease from or live with
·        Other statement by third party establishing physical presence of parent/guardian within school district
Category B
·        Telephone bill
·        National Grid/Utility bill (electric, gas)                                   
·        Cable bill
·        Auto insurance ID card
·        NYS driver’s license, learner’s permit or non-driver ID
  •         Voter registration document(s)
·        Payroll check (dated within the last two weeks)
·        Income tax form
·        Social security statements
·        DSS documentations
·        State or other government issued ID
·        Documents issued by federal, state or local agencies
  •         Judicial custody orders or guardianship papers
  •         Other documentation that provides proof of address and establishes residency