Employee Services


Employee Assistance Program - HelpPeople
HelpPeople is an Employee Assistance Program offered as a benefit that provides professional assistance when personal problems affect your job, your life or the lives of your loved ones.  HelpPeople services are free, voluntary and confidential.

HelpPeople offers a variety of services...click on the link above to learn more!

Employee Assistance Counseling;   Proactive approach to helping individuals address problems include defining the problem(s), outlining a method for handling the problem, assisting through short-term intervention and providing appropriate resources.

Information and Resources:  Self Assessments, Addictions, ADD/ADHD, AIDs, Alcoholism, Anger, Anxiety/Panic, Caregiver, Change, Co-Dependency, Communication, Conflict, De-Junking Your Life, Depression, Diversity, Divorce/Separation, Domestic Violence, Drugs, Eating Disorders, Elder Care, Family, Finances, Gambling, Grief, Health/Wellness, Humor, Identity Theft, Learning Disabilities, Legal, Marriage/Relationships, Men's Health Guidelines, Parenting, Retirement, Self-Esteem, Sexual Harassment, Smoking Cessation, Step Families, Stress, Substance Abuse, Teen/Adolescents, Time Management, Women's Health Guidelines, Web Legal and Web Financial.

Training:  Supervisor Training and Employee Educational Program Schedules

Wellness:  Detailed information regarding all aspects of health topics.

LIVERPOOL (890 7th North St.)
SYRACUSE (600 East Genesee St.)
FULTON (163 South 1st St.)

(315) 470-7447 or (800) 777-6110


Questions, please contact us at (315) 435-4171 or humanresources@scsd.us.

Christopher Miller, Ed.D
Chief Human Resources Officer
Lisa A. Wade
Executive Director of Employee Services
Julie Millas
Manager, Call Center and
Staffing & Compensation

Carol FoeilletPersonnel Specialist
Tammy Steinberg, Personnel Specialist
Sheba Graham, Personnel Specialist
Lindsay McFarland, Personnel Aide
Tamika RobinsonPersonnel Aide
Call Center:
Jacqueline Irvin, Typist II
Shantell Irvin, Typist