Leap into your potential;
you've got this,
Clary Middle School Mission Statement
At Clary Middle School, we promote intercultural understanding and build inquiring, knowledgeable young minds. Clary Middle School students are active, honest, compassionate, life-long learners preparing for high school, college, careers and beyond, in order to compete in an ever-changing global society.
At Clary Middle School, we prepare and inspire all students to identify their unique path in order to achieve their greatest potential. Students, please remember to be Safe, Responsible and Respectful.
- All students will engage in Higher Order Thinking questions, Personalized Learning strategies, and Small-Group Instruction in order to improve academic success
- Students will take Cornell Notes across all content areas to improve note-taking skills as well as engage in Binder Checks to stay organized
- Teachers will use Data Driven Instructional protocols in order to provide students with equitable access to rigorous curriculum that is aligned to the CCLS
- Teachers will assist students in Progress Monitoring their own academic growth using assessment data
- Teachers will work to become Culturally Responsive Educators through professional development in order to meet the diverse needs of our students
- Teachers will utilize the Classroom Hierarchy in order to promote progressive discipline and restorative practices to lower referral and suspension rates
Do You Have Back to School Questions? #SCSDCares:
WE ARE EXCITED TO WELCOME OUR STUDENTS & STAFF BACK TO SCHOOL FOR THE 2018 - 19 SCHOOL YEAR!
As with any new beginning, a new school year comes with questions and unknowns. To serve as a resource for families, several Syracuse City School District departments and offices have compiled their most frequently asked questions - with answers - relating to the back-to-school season. Please see below for these questions, separated by department. If you have ...
| View more stories >>|