ITC Parent Faculty Organization
PFO Virtual Meeting Link
The PFO will be an integral partner of the tripod, the family, the faculty and the student body to make ITC a thriving 21st Century School by providing a base for communication and support
- Parents and faculty form an important joint pillar of the Parent Faculty Organization
- Be an advocate to parent's concerns about the school and students
- Be Supportive group to parents and create an informal parent to parent relationship
- Be actively involved in the students welfare by creating a conductive environment at school and at home
- Work with the facultiy to make the classroom an attractive and inviting place to teach
- Instrumental in creating a robust afterschool program with sports, clubs, and extended learning
- Have structure in place so that every student can graduate (100% graduation rate) and every graduate is ready for college or to endter the workplace
- Encourage diversity
- Teach students to be socially, emotionally and Intellectually healthy- life skills
- Building relationships with the community at large
This is a good place to start building bridges with our parents, children and teachers and will help us all in the long run. Open the door to a new world!
Helpful Websites to Support Student Learning
If you have any questions or are looking for additional resources please contact Mr. Sohoski at email@example.com or 435-4306.
Locating basic resources such as food, shelter, employment, or health care may mean calling dozens of phone numbers, then struggling through a maze of agencies and services to make the right connections. The 211 system helps residents find resources by dialing a simple three-digit number.