ITC Parent Faculty Organization
The PFO will be an integral partner of the tripod, the family, the faculty and the student body to make ITC a thriving 21st Century School by providing a base for communication and support
- Parents and faculty form an important joint pillar of the Parent Faculty Organization
- Be an advocate to parent's concerns about the school and students
- Be Supportive group to parents and create an informal parent to parent relationship
- Be actively involved in the students welfare by creating a conductive environment at school and at home
- Work with the facultiy to make the classroom an attractive and inviting place to teach
- Instrumental in creating a robust afterschool program with sports, clubs, and extended learning
- Have structure in place so that every student can graduate (100% graduation rate) and every graduate is ready for college or to endter the workplace
- Encourage diversity
- Teach students to be socially, emotionally and Intellectually healthy- life skills
- Building relationships with the community at large
This is a good place to start building bridges with our parents, children and teachers and will help us all in the long run. Open the door to a new world!
Click here to view the District Strategic Plan
Helpful Websites to Support Student Learning
If you have any questions or are looking for additional resources please contact Mr. Sohoski at email@example.com or 435-4306.
Locating basic resources such as food, shelter, employment, or health care may mean calling dozens of phone numbers, then struggling through a maze of agencies and services to make the right connections. The 211 system helps residents find resources by dialing a simple three-digit number.