Applying to ELMS
All students must apply through the online application. Online Submission for eligible students entering 6th grade in September 2018 is February - March 31. Late applications will not be accepted.
ONLINE APPLICATION IS CLOSED.
CRITERIA TO APPLY TO ELMS
Based on a variety of academic and socio-emotional factors.
- Student must be a resident of the City of Syracuse.
- Student must be a current 5th grader entering 6th grade in September 2018.
- Successful completion of online application.
Student demonstrates one or more of the following :
- Strong interpersonal/leadership skills
- An interest in being involved in project-based learning opportunities and working in small groups with peers.
- Have other challenges or concerns that put the student at-risk for low academic performance or social isolation.
Successfully participate in an interview.